- Made of Durable Cotton Black And White Flannel Outer Shell Reinforced with Kevlar
- Dual Front Closure with Snap Buttons and Zipper
- Built in Dual Side Concealed Weapon and Ammo Pocket
- CE Approved Armor with Fully Reinforced KEVLAR Aramid Fiber on Shoulders and Elbows
- Electronic Media Pocket with Wire Feed
- Two Front Chest Pockets with Snap Button Closure
- Two Outside Lower Pockets
- Vented Under Arms with Zipper Closure
- Action Back
- Mesh Lining
- Built in Hanging Loop
- YKK Antique Color Zipper
- Antique Color Snap Buttons
- Lower Inside Back Hook with Snap Button : Attaches to Your Belt/Pants, Prevents the Garment from Lifting
With a long sleeve flannel shirt, you just need to pay attention to the occasion. Many styles are casual, with a few being viable for business casual. Casual looks tend to either channel the "lumberjack" look or something more punk. Regardless, your skin will love you for throwing on this high-quality, aramid black and white flannel. The high-strength aramid infused within the material will protect from vast road rash if you do go down, god forbid.
More About Black And White Flannel
Whichever you go for, remember that you'll likely feel great wearing it. Flannel clothing, historically, has often been designed with plaid patterns. That classic black and white flannel one I’m most often seen wearing around- is a plaid flannel shirt. Plaid can be any variety of colors, but red and black is a common one among us lumberjacks.
You will definitely find some long sleeve flannel shirts that feature different colors but lack a print. You can tell that these are flannel by touch and some other visual tells such as slightly raised fibers on the fringes of the silhouette. Normally flannels are a no-go when it comes to wearing it formally, but a plain black and white flannel shirt can be easily disguised under a blazer or sports jacket when cruising down the freeway.
The fit will be very comfortable and loose enough to ride without restriction. The color is sharp and feels soft as the flannel should.