- Meets or Exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 Standard
- Perfect for any Street Bike, Racing, Cruiser, Scooter and much more
- Aerodynamic ABS Shell
- Multi-Density EPS
- Reinforced Chin Strap
- Quick Release Buckle
- Fully adjustable intake and exhaust vents to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable
- Fully removable and washable liner and pads helps you keep your helmet clean, fresh, and odor free
- Extra space for Glasses and Bluetooth Speakers (Not included w/ Helmet)
- Sun Visor System: Easy to use switch for quick lowering of sun visor. No tools needed to remove and install clear visor
It has the best material, the strongest, that offers greater safety but also achieves another benefit: lightness from Milwaukee Performance. And this is very appreciated in a black motorcycle helmet of this type as, bearing in mind its features, are usually heavier than other helmet types.
It is a very complete black motorcycle helmet for its price. It has good padding, an integrated sun visor, the closure is micrometric. Amongst its features we find that its micrometric closure has a dual lever, that is, it is safer. And also note that this is another dual homologated helmet, so we can ride around at low speeds with the chin bar open thanks to the anchoring of the chin bar.
As for the rest, it also has an integrated sun visor, a carefully designed interior including the so-called ‘neck-roll’ neck protector which can be placed or removed via zipping – which is perfect for if we’re too hot or we want extra protection against the cold.
More About Black Motorcycle Helmet
The one that allows you to ride with the chin bar up in Jet mode – and a metallic micrometric closure. The other features are quite in line with what a good black motorcycle helmet demands for touring and or daily use: integrated sun visor, an interior that seeks comfort, easy to operate air inlets, even with winter gloves on, prepared for installing the space for which is found on the rear, such that it’s very, very easy to install and integrate an intercom.
Maintaining the design of the multi-fiber shell but improving some points of the helmet that we’re already close to perfection.